Tasmanian Masters Athletics Records
Requirements for Records
Statistician / Records Officer
GPO Box 2148, Hobart, 7001
phone: 0418 999 165
e-mail: [email protected]
- If a record is shown in the top section of a box this indicates a Tasmanian Open Record, being the best performance achieved within Tasmania by a Masters athlete who lives outside the state.
- If a record is shown in the bottom section of a box this indicates a Tasmanian Residential Record, being the best performance achieved anywhere in the World by a TMA member. If this is the only record shown in the box, it is also a Tasmanian Open Record.
- Abbreviations used, and their meanings:
- WR – Indicates a World Record performance.
- AR – Indicates an Australian Residential Record performance.
- (NSW), (Q), (SA), (V), (WA) etc – Indicates the home state of a Tasmanian Open Record holder (where known)
- (NZ), (GER) etc – Indicates the home country of a Tasmanian Open Record holder (where known)
- Times recorded to 2 decimal places of a second indicates that electronic timing equipment was used.
- For many years the date of records were recorded as month and year only those details are now shown as the first day of the month.